Navigating the icy sidewalks during the cold season comes with a certain level of risk. This is because a big portion of homeowners will not do their part by shoveling the sidewalks outside their homes, which will leave pedestrians at risk of a slip and fall. Legally speaking, all homeowners are obligated to clear the sidewalk in front of their sidewalk within 1 or 2 days of snowfalls. The specifics depend on the city and are usually put in place through local bylaw. […]
- How Must Plaintiff Hold Losses To Minimum In Personal Injury Case?
- How Does A Lawyer Assess The Cost of A Personal Injury?
- Does An Insurance Policy Put Limits On The Compensation Sought By Plaintiff?
- How To Judge Who Should Be Blamed For A Car Crash
- Elements Required For Each of The 3 Types of Personal Injury Cases