Navigating the icy sidewalks during the cold season comes with a certain level of risk. This is because a big portion of homeowners will not do their part by shoveling the sidewalks outside their homes, which will leave pedestrians at risk of a slip and fall. Legally speaking, all homeowners are obligated to clear the sidewalk in front of their sidewalk within 1 or 2 days of snowfalls. The specifics depend on the city and are usually put in place through local bylaw. […]
- The Path That Leads To Agreement With Disputing Party
- Is Role of The Police Report In A Personal Injury Case Vital?
- How To Get The Most From A Personal Injury Claim Following A Car Accident
- How The Insurance Adjuster Arrives At The Initial Offer
- Why Should You Know The Statute of Limitations When Suing Someone For A Personal Injury?